The Great Ocean Road, which is situated in Victoria, is thought to be a standout amongst the most delightful drives in Australia. This 243 km (151 mile) drive begins in Torquay, which is situated around 100 km (60 miles) from Melbourne, and closures in Allansford. As it goes along Victoria’s wonderful southwest coastline, the Great Ocean Road goes by probably the most dazzling A beautiful Beach in Australia, including The Twelve Witnesses, which are pretty limestone stack arrangements that ascent out of the ocean close Port Campbell National Stop. There are likewise various places along the Great Ocean Road where you can detect a portion of Australia’s celebrated untamed life, including kangaroos, hide seals and emus.
The Great Ocean Road agenda guide of attractions
This is a Great Ocean Roadmap of attractions along the drift, and in the big island Hawaii Otway Country Stop, to spare or print and take with you amid your trek.
It begins in Torquay and it experiences just about 30 spots to visit till the 12 Messengers, the London Curve and Childers Bay. It will keep you occupied for 2-3 days or significantly more.
My undisputed top choice spots that you ought not miss are:
- London Scaffold
- Loch Ard Crevasse
- Twelve Missionaries
- Childers Bay on a radiant day, astonishing shoreline
- Cove of Islands
- Wreck Shoreline (on the off chance that you are into photography)
- Hopetoun Falls (photography and a pleasant stroll to the cascade)
- Lorne Dock for the fish eatery
- Split Point Beacon
- Point Roadknight Shoreline (great family shoreline)
- Anglesea Golf Club (to watch kangaroos)
- The Torquay surf strip mall (for stunning arrangements)